Saturday, March 26, 2011

He look different

Im always play with my friend every evening . Im looking my ex-boyfie . Just look different , he looking cute . Im falling in love with him . Im promise will never let you go to another . Before we be a couple . You have say with me that you love me . Before that i don't know you and i not falling in love with you . When i asking your friends , she tould more about you . So that i know you , im falling in love with you .

Truely , im love him very much . Falling in love with 2 boys , Maurice & Melvin . Mr M . Hehehe , that's my boy . Don't hijacker the 2 boys from me . No permission allowed . Melvin & Maurice always do some funny thing with me , so that im falling in love with him . Tentiu syg because u always be mine . Hehehe. Some love letter for you . It writing from me .


Just want to say that I love you. I miss you badly. And I found my first email from you. Hope that you still remember it.
“Hi baby,
When you get this message, I am probably in my own little world. I decided
to disappear for a while so I can give you a little time to think for
yourself. I think it’s only fair you get to read what I have to say and
evaluate it without having to be constantly distracted with the thought of
me. Please do not think of it as me abandoning you because I will never do
that to you.
I am not going to talk about anyone else but us. I feel I entitled to tell
you everything you need to know about me, what my thought is on us, and what
I really want out of this. Hopefully that will answer all the questions you
have about us and clear up all the doubts that you might have.
My thought on us
I never expected this when I first knew you. I thought you will be just
another friend. But as I get to know you, I start to like you more than
just a friend even though I have never met you in person. I could see
myself being with you. Obviously, all those feelings could be deceiving.
That’s why I want to meet you in person. I want to find out whether it was
just a curiosity or that I really liked you. And meeting you in Singapore
was a God-send. Spending time with you in Singapore was a revelation. It
felt like we’ve been together for a long time. It was so comforting and
it’s hard to believe that was the first time we met. Spending those happy
moments with you stopped me in my track. It allowed me to reassess what I
want in my life. And I want nothing more than being with you.
You would probably think how it is going to work between us, being so far
apart. I have the same doubt myself. Then I asked myself a question ‘Would
I let distance get in the way of me being with the person I meant to be
with?’ It would be silly for me to give up before I even get to fight for
it. My feelings have evolved from liking you to adoring you and now … I
am falling in love with you. Sometimes I feel the rush thinking about how
our life would be in the future and I can’t help smiling because we would
have so much passion, love, laughter, and full of life together. I know I
will be happy and I know you will too.
I know that still doesn’t answer the question on how we are going to do it.
I want to get my US citizenship. I will probably get it some time next year
so we will have to do the long distance thing until then. I am hoping we
will get to see each other at least twice during this time. I know it’ll be
hard but I am sure we will manage because I am very sure about how I feel
about you. Once I get my citizenship, I will be a free person and we will
be able to decide then what we want to do and where we want to live. I know
I am getting ahead here but I just want you to know that I am serious about
you. I am sure about my feelings and I hope you do too.
Me
I am a hopeless romantic. I see the beauty in things and I see the beauty
in us. I have a master plan for my life and it used to include just me.
After knowing you, I want you to be a part of it. I have always considered
myself a person with no nation. I want to travel the world and do good
things around the world. Yes, I would love to have a family, but not in a
traditional sense like living in one place, have children and raise them. I
find comfort in others as others do in me. The world is my home and whoever
I am with is my family.
You should not worry about my family’s approval. They love me very much and
they will love you just as much if not more. I am very sure of that. And
if you meet them, I have no doubt you will love them too. I am not worried
about your family because I know if they see how much I love and care about
you, they will love me too, Inggrid being the exception because she will be
too busy loving herself. :-) The focus should be on us, not other people.
What I want
I want someone who complement me well, someone who makes this life such a
wonderful place to live in, someone who cherishes me, someone I want to wake
up to with every morning, someone who share my passion of life, someone who
brings joy and laughter to my life, someone I love and adore … and that
someone is YOU.
I want you to be a part of my life. I want you to be a part of me. You …
not anyone else.
Don’t let fear be the driver of your life. We can pursue this dream
together. You and me.
After thought
Goodbye for now. I’ll stay invisible for the time being so you can think it
through. Please spend some time thinking about it. I am reachable (email,
ym, msn, sms, facebook, fs, whatever) when you are ready to talk about this.
I hope the next time we talk, we will already be talking in term of us; not
you or me. If you don’t think I am the one for you, I will leave and I will
let you go. Until then, fight for me, fight for you, and fight for us. We
can do this.
Tere said follow your heart. I will take a step further … Follow your
dream.
I love you. I do … so much.”
Thank you for told me everything that you have to said. And I’m so lucky to have you, so lucky to win your heart. I always can feel your love, your support and thanks for became part of me.
I love you and I really really do.
You are my everything.

♥ Forever:
The first time I saw you, I knew it was true, that I'd love you forever, and that's what I'll do. You don't know what you do to me, you don't have a clue, you don't know what it's like to be, me looking at you.Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes. That's why it takes great courage to love, knowing it might end anytime but having the faith it will last forever.Today and always, beyond tomorrow, I need you beside me, always as my best friend, lover and forever soul mate.If I were in Hell and you were in Heaven, I'd always look up and be proud of you. But, if I were in Heaven and you were in Hell, I'd ask God to send me down, because Heaven isn't Heaven without you.Your kiss is sweeter than cherries. Your love is more beautiful than a bed of roses. Your touch is stronger than a mountain. Your voice is as calming as the morning birds singing. I am so glad you have chosen me to spend forever with.


Baby, I know we are miles and miles away from one another, but I always believed that as long as our souls are connected to each other, the flame of our love will burn forever. Only souls can resist death, our physical connection is meaningless.
I love the sun for days, the moon for nights and you forever.I will love you all my life and when I die I will still love you through eternity and beyond.You have entered my heart... And You'll be here forever... I Love You!
You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you.


I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels.. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to.. I'm always here for you, not because i wan't you to be with me but because i want to be with you..

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.


Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do, and that I will for the rest of my life.


You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart... I Love You!


You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart. All my dreams came true the day that I met you. I Love You! You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love... You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul. I love You with all my heart... I want to be your arms, I want to feel your touch, I want your lips on mine, I need you very much.

She said, "I miss you."
I told her coldly, "Lets go, I'll take you home."
She did not open up her umbrella, I knew she wanted to share mine.
I said, "Open up your umbrella, let's go."
Unwillingly, She opened up her umbrella and walked with me to the car. She said she hadn't eat lunch or dinner and asked if we could stop at some place to eat.
Right away I answered with a stoned heart, "No!"
Disappointed, she asked me to take her to the train station, she said she would take the train back home.
Maybe it was the rain, all the trains were full of people with umbrellas and suit cases who were eager to get home, not caring about who just passed by. We waited and waited, she looked at me innocently. Being together for so long, of course I knew what she meant. I understand how she must feel when she came all this way here in this kind of weather and I treat her like this. With her soft eyes staring at me, I felt guilt and wanted to let her stay for the night.
But reality struck again, I said to her coldly, "Let's go try the other train station."
We were living in the same apartment building, on the same floor. Back then there were four of us, and we got along well. We would always eat dinner together, watch movies, and sometimes go camping. We were more like a family, but I didn't know I would end up falling in love with the only girl of the four. Maybe it was during the last year of college, having living together for two years, we developed deep feelings for each other. After she graduated she went back home, and I stayed for one more year to finish school. During that year I was only able to take the train down to see her on holidays, but never for long. That was how we kept the treasured relationship.
We were walking along the side of the road. She was in front of me and I was right behind her. Her umbrella had a broken spoke. She looked liked a wounded soldier, carrying her rusted rifle walking weakly. Many times, she was too into thinking or whatever she was doing, drifting off the road, she almost got hit by the cars passing by. I wanted to just take her in my arms, but with the love I had for her and the constant pain in my stomach, I did nothing. On the way, we passed by the park where we use to always go.She begged and said, "Lets go in the park just for a little while please, I promise I'll go home right after this."

Hahaha , too long my post izit ? hehehe . that's all . tata !
Pecah kaca pecah simen,sudah baca sila comment

No comments:

Post a Comment